Monday, February 6, 2017

Today's Practice

Thank you everyone for your prayers for my family during our time of grief and rejoicing. Saturday was the funeral - tears and laughter - many beautiful testimonies of God's love and faithfulness. We arrived home last night.


Mrs. Weimer's stepfather is out of the hospital and her mother is receiving care from family! Please continue to pray for their family and caregivers as they provide many hours of care and support for them as they strengthen.


Today's Practice:

I understand that the Boy's Varsity Game was canceled for today.

My plans for today are to practice with Workhouse Children and Fagin's Boys. As well, as run lines from various scenes to work character development (tone, accent,inflection).

For the guys in Basketball - I know you weren't planning on coming and I'm not sure how rides will work out for guys and siblings still going to Basketball. Read below, I understand if it doesn't work today. Any questions please text me (Director Jennie).
 If you are a character in the Workhouse or in Fagin's Den, there will be lines for you to practice today (with Director Jennie).
 If not, I'm going to encourage you (basketball guys) to take this week off BUT continue to practice at home!!!!

Miss Kristin, Mr. Caleb, and Mrs. Weimer will be rotating individuals or groups to work volume, character, etc.  These character development practices are VERY important as in the next couple weeks blocking will be a major portion of practice!

Praying for the Lord's strength and looking forward to being with H.I.S. Players today!

Director Jennie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.