Thursday, April 6, 2017

H.I.S. Players Reminders

Monday April 10th
~T-shirt Money Due - $7.00 each
~Bring a cloth bag with T-shirt, socks, deodorant - as needed, shorts - if you change behind set (see past email).

REMINDERS

~Bring make up in a ziploc bag with name on it for each dress rehearsal and performance (see past email).
~Students are to check work schedules to ensure they are off work for Dress Rehearsals and Performances!!! Dates must be clear for H.I.S. Players commitment.
~H.I.S. Players Handbook Page 7 (This policy holds for all practices, dress rehearsals, and performances)
Clothing Policy: Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing and shoes to all practices.  Slippers, flip-flops, long necklaces, or others items that could cause injury or distract from your part are discouraged. Students should be able to bend down and raise their hands over their head without having to adjust their clothing for modesty*.

*no midriff showing or low necklines
~Distribute Oliver Twist Posters and pass out flyers!!! More will be available on Monday!!!
Director Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.