~$35 per participating student with a script
~$30 per participating student without a script
Other costs, beyond the Student Participation Fee are mentioned in the Cost Policy on Page 8 of the H.I.S. Players Handbook.
Fees are to be paid by cash or check (made out to H.I.S. Players) at the Parent/Student Meeting.
Fees are to be paid by cash or check (made out to H.I.S. Players) at the Parent/Student Meeting.
PARENT/STUDENT MEETING:
Date: Wednesday, January 25th 2017
6:30 PM until 7:00 PM- Registration
7:00 PM until 9:00 PM - Parent/Student Meeting
9:00 PM until 9:30 PM - Registration
Where:Community Church, West Bend (Sanctuary) change of place (We will be in the Fellowship Hall - lower level, drive behind the church!)
Notes:
Parents and Students should have read the H.I.S. Players Handbook.
Bring cash or check for Student(s) Participation Fee(s). Parent(s)
should have read the H.I.S. Players Parent Co-op on Page 19 of the
H.I.S. Players Handbook, and be ready to sign up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.